The Kentucky Real Estate Inspectors Association is proud to announce the “KREIA AFFILIATE“, the designation for our partners and suppliers.
For those of you that have participated in the past, KREIA has listened to you!
In addition to the new Affiliate Designation, KREIA has added valued benefits for you.
You have the ability to to reach our members (and other Kentucky Licensed Home Inspectors) with your products and services through
- An open invitation to attend all KREIA Education Meetings providing:
- one on one contact
- group presentations
- display of your promotional brochures and information
- Rotating display of your logo and contact information on each page of the KREIA website
(approximately 71,853 page views during 2010)
- Logo & listing on the KREIA Affiliate Member webpage
- Promotional Displays at KREIA Education Meetings, (even if you can’t attend, we’ll set it up for you)
- 150 x 300 pixel ad (with clickable link) on each KREIA Newsletter or E-Mail sent to our mailing list of most Kentucky Licensed Home Inspectors (approximately 400). While it doesn’t go out on a regular basis, we do send about 20 E-Mails or Newsletters per year to the mailing list.
This is your open invitation to join KREIA as an Affiliate. Our membership cycle runs September to August, but you can join anytime.
Click here to Join KREIA as an Affiliate Member.
KREIA promotes education and professionalism for the Kentucky Home Inspector. KREIA is also a KBHI approved continuing education provider – KBHI CE-1005. KREIA provides Kentucky mandated continuing education credits for licensed home inspectors.
KREIA is the state association for Kentucky Home Inspectors with over 150 members. Attendance at our twice a year conferences and expos averages about 100 Inspectors.
The following are points of interest:
- KREIA is recognized by the State of Kentucky as a Continuing Educating Provider (KBHI CE-1005) for Licensed Home Inspectors.
- 2010 is the fifth year that the State of Kentucky mandates continuing education for State Licensed Home Inspectors.
- Kentucky’s licensing law for home inspectors went into full effect July 1, 2006.
- Over 400 Inspectors have received a Kentucky Home Inspectors License. Nearly all of these will require the state mandated 28 Continuing Education Hours prior to renewal of their license.
- KREIA continues to seek and gain recognition of the National Home Inspector Associations and states bordering Kentucky for continuing education credits.
We look forward to joining you in bringing ever-increasing quality to the inspection profession and the consumer.
KREIA Affiliate Membership Dues are $350.00 per year.
If you would like to become an Affiliate Member of KREIA, please complete the KREIA Affiliate Member Application and follow the payment procedures on that web page.
The following portions of the KREIA ByLaws govern Affiliate Membership.